Here at Maryland National, we place high value on the safety of our guests and our staff. To that end, we have many new policies in place, in an effort to protect all those we care about! Please read through the following policies before your arrival on our property, and thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.
- Masks are required to enter the Tavern and to access our restrooms.
- Indoor tables are RESERVATION PRIORITY, so that we can accommodate both public diners and golfers as effectively as possible.
- Outdoor tables and chairs are first-come, first-serve. NOTE: Patio tables may be closed during winter months for the safety of our staff.
- Our largest table for guests will be for six. Furniture cannot be moved by anyone other than MNGC staff, so that we can ensure numbers and social distancing efforts.
- Our new hours are posted on our Schroyer’s Tavern page, as well as our Facebook page. Please ensure that we are open, as hours have changed!
- Our menus will be regularly updated, to ensure quality and consistency of product. Because of its constant editing, our Facebook page will be your most effective way to see our current offerings.
- Tee Times are REQUIRED so that we can best accommodate our golfers, while also maintaining social distancing efforts. Please be advised that walk-up play will not be permitted. Do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your tee-time.
- Please call the golf shop or go to Golfnow to book a tee time. Tee times are available at 10 minute intervals beginning at 9:00am. Golf shop staff will be answering phone calls starting at 9am to reserve tee times.
- All items and amenities have been removed from our golf carts (Tees, Pencils, Scorecards, Sand Bottles, Coolers).
- Commonly touched areas (Steering wheel, Gear Shift, Cup holders, & Seat Handles) will be sanitized regularly before and after play.
- All golfers must adhere to the CDC Social Distancing guidelines with a minimum standard of six feet, but we ask that you extend the distance when possible.
- Golf carts are now two per cart. Individuals who prefer their own cart will pay an additional $20 cart rental fee, when available.
- At the end of round you will need to remove any and all trash from your cart. There will be a receptacle at the bag drop to put it in. Once trash is removed please return cart to bag drop area for sanitizing.
- The driving range will be open, with limited access. MNGC will provide each foursome with 2 baskets of balls for use at the range, so long as guests maintain their social distancing and respect policies limiting range to 6 guests at a time.
- Chipping greens will be open from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm with holes set up according to Social Distancing guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the closure of the practice greens.
- Golf Course Maintenance has removed all benches, rakes, and divot mix bottles/containers, ball washers and water coolers from the golf course to minimize touching shared items. We have also taken measures to prevent you from having to reach into the cup to retrieve your ball and ask that you refrain from touching the hole.
- We have installed an implement to assist in removing your ball from the cup (Golf Ball Lift). Please refrain from touching the flag or stick as you retrieve your ball.
- Golfers are permitted a free drop out of the bunker or place the ball as rakes are not available at this time.
- Prior to play, a staff member will get you a key for your cart. Please be able to tell them the cart number you have put your bag on. If you need anything such as balls, a glove, etc., just call ahead to let us know. We will have those items ready for pick up when you arrive. Please pay attention to the new ground markings inside and around the Golf Shop to assist you with Social Distancing.
- Any use of the Driving Range and Practice Greens are limited to 6 players at a time, and those players putting must still adhere to the Social Distancing Guidelines of staying 6-12 feet away from each other at all times.
- No groups of more than four people will be allowed on the course.
- No congregating in groups will be permitted anywhere on property, including in the parking lot.
- The restroom facilities downstairs are open for use and will be cleaned regularly.
We understand that there are many new guidelines and rules as listed above. Your ability to adhere to these guidelines/rules will be the key to the health of our community and your access to enjoy the course and Tavern. Be advised, anyone not adhering to these guidelines will have their playing privileges suspended and be removed fro the property.
Once again, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about our golf course or restaurant reopening plan. Please enjoy this opportunity to enjoy some time outdoors and we are glad to have you back!